Tom McConnell, Key West 176CC Owner.
I have been parking cars, buying motors and boats and storing, servicing and docking boats at Desmasdons Marina for over 35 years and they have built and maintained two cottages for me.
I love my 17 ft Key West and Yamaha Waverunner PWC. My Key West is very well appointed, handles well and has the soft ride of a larger boat. Desmasdons dockside, gas dock service is always excellent, enthusiastic, fast but caring.
Desmasdon Construction’s quality is outstanding with talented crews. I have been very, very pleased with the 7 buildings, 2 outhouses and 7 docks that they have built for me over the years.
Desmasdon’s have always been fair, attentive, honest, trustworthy, reliable, caring, and have always treated my property with the utmost care and respect.
We have dealt with Desmasdons for many years now and have consistently enjoyed excellent service on our boats. The staff is extremely helpful and courteous. We recently purchased a Key West runabout for our kids and they can’t spend enough time exploring the Bay in their boat. Andy and his crew are very focused on customer service.
I really enjoyed my first Grady-White, an 18 ft centre console. Andy B advised me before I bought it that it was a great warm weather boat but ……Sure enough I did not enjoy the cold breezes in cooler weather. The 192 with the same power (Yamaha 150hp) and a full windshield has been my favourite in all kinds of weather. It rides well even in heavy water and has been totally reliable as has Desmasdons. It must have a better mojo than all my previous boats including the 18 as I made it through en entire season without hitting a reef, rock or other obstruction.
Ed & Deborah Bukala
We are on our second Grady, moving from a 2008 185 to the 2011 Freedom 255 last summer. The 255 is a brand new model and some folks would be leery of purchasing the “first off” but we had all the trust in the world with Desmasdon’s and Grady. This trust has been proven as with a few tweaks needed with the boat; Desmasdon’s and Grady have stepped up to the plate as we knew they would. It is one thing to buy a good product but to me, the confidence in knowing that you can count on after purchase support is just as important and Desmasdon’s and Grady get an A+.
Now if I can just find a cure for my “footitis” I would be all set.
Other satisfied customers:
- Chris Sobey, Grady-White 336 Canyon and 360 Owner, New Glasgow, Nova Scotia
- Tom McLay, Grady-White 275 Tournament and 180 Fisherman Owner.
- Jamie Massie, Grady-White 180 Fisherman, 209 Fisherman, Rossiter Shoreline Owner.
- Bill Riat, Grady-White Sailfish Owner. – Killarney.
- Bella White, Grady-White 205 Freedom and 180 Fisherman Owner.
- Sarah White, Yamaha Waverunner Owner.
- Nancy Durand, Key West Owner.
- Walter Koppelaar, Grady-White 275 Tournament Owner.
- Peter Foulds, Rossiter Shoreline Owner. – 12 Mile Bay, Ontario
- Konstantin Kotzeff, Grady-White 180 Owner. – Quebec
- Dana Kennedy, Grady-White 232 Gulfstream – Kingston
- Sue Vale, key West 186CC. – Honey Harbour,
- Peter Ketchum, Key West 186DC – Bayfield
- Adrian Goemans, Yamaha Waverunner. – Port Colborne